Saturday 3 October 2015

Origin of my Psor Life

 The Origin of my Psoriasis

I never really planned to create a blog, but things change unexpectedly. So I'm writing for the first time and for my first topic is about my chronic condition - PSORIASIS.

In January 2011, I had a very bad sore throat with slight fever similar to what I had in January 2009. I came to ask the company doctor for a diagnosis and gave me some medication. As the fever and sore throat fade away there was something not right, 10 days after I had my diagnosis small red spots was appearing in my forearms.

But as the days passes, the spots became bigger. I thought it was just an allergy (though I never had any allergic reaction to anything) or something similar to the undiagnosed skin problems I had before. The doctor diagnosed it was caused by fungus, so I had some nizoral tablets.

spreading to my elbows (February 2011)

But the spots just kept on spreading like wild fire, I went to a dermatologist and I was devastated when she said I had psoriasis. What the hell happened to my flawless skin? How can I show myself to the girl I like? How can I eliminate and stop it? I was really depressed that time, the beautiful skin I had before was long gone.

And this is the start of my new life, LIVING WITH PSORIASIS.


No comments:

Post a Comment